In this webinar, we talk about multi cloud and how it will help Modern Enterprise keep their flexibility to innovate rapidly. This is an introductory webinar which will set context for our future webinars on topics related to modern stacks.
This webinar covers the following topics and it is targeted towards CIOs and enterprise IT decision makers.
- The evolution of multi-cloud: How did the cloud computing space evolve from the initial days of AWS to the idea of federated clouds to the multi-cloud world today
- What are the drivers for adoption
- Examples of some platforms available in the market
- The advantages of using cloud services from multiple providers
- Challenges facing adoption of services from multiple providers
- Considerations for CIOs (and other decision makers), Operations and Developers
In this webinar we make a case for using multi cloud and, in future webinars, we will talk about process, architectural and technology considerations in this context.